- 300% power pre-stretch
- Fully automatic and pre-programmable wrapping cycles
- Adjustable wrapping tension, turntable speed, and carriage speed
- Adjustable top and bottom wrap counts
- Reinforce setting for awkward loads
- One way idle roller to keep film outside the carriage if it is broken
- Easy film threading device
- Height seeking by photo sensor
- Turntable always stops at the home position
- 180° rotating control box
- Soft start and stop
- Automatic film cut at end of cycle
- Automatic film pin puncture
- Maintenance-free metal embossing pre-stretch roller
- One touch automatic program and manual settings
- Easy on-screen troubleshooting
- Turntable diameter: 1500mm
- Max. wrapping height: 2000mm (80″)
- Max. turntable speed: 12 rpm
- Max. loading weight: 1650kg
- Film roll width: 500mm (20″)
- Film roll outer diameter: 250mm (10″)
- Film core inner diameter: 76mm (3″)
- Power supply: 240V Single phase 10A
- Power Consumption: 1.2kw
- Turntable motor: 1/2 HP 220V AC – 3 phase
- Carriage motor: 1/2 HP 220V AC – 3 phase
- Power pre-stretch: 1/2 HP 220V AC – 3 phase
There is a range of optional extras for the EXP-108 that allow it to suit the needs of just about any business. Options include:
Larger turntable diameters – The turntable is also available in both 1650mm and 1800mm diameters, these have maximum load weights of 1650kg and 2000kg respectively.
DC motor for top pressure plate – Provides consistent, high starting torque.
Higher maximum wrapping height – Wrapping height can be extended to 2500mm or 3000mm.
Ramp attachment – Allows for easy loading and unloading of pallets. Horseshoe turntable – Available with a 1650mm diameter and 2000kg max load weight. The EXP-108 is an easy to use pallet wrapping machine with a highly customisable setting and options. It can provide you with an automated solution for your business that will improve efficiency and reduce your materials costs.