BUNDLE SHRINK FILM
LDPE Bundle Shrink FilmFrom standard bundle film materials through to high-clarity co-extruded film, ITT has a bundle shrink film material ideally suited to all applications.
- Available in plain, registered or random print film
- Broad range of widths, lengths and thicknesses available
- Low-cost alternative to cardboard (costs approx. 70% less than traditional cartons)
- Able to print up to 8 colours for effective, stand-out packaging
- Ideal for multi-pack bundling
- Low-slip bundle film can help to stabilise pallets
- Easier to open and dispose of than regular cartons
- Able to provide shelf-ready product packaging
- Lower energy than cardboard, bundle film is an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional cartons
ITT’s range of films can be customised to suit specific needs. For clients who are unsure of the ideal shrink film materials for their application, we are also able to provide cost analysis and in-house testing of your products.