Pallet Wrapping Machine Special Offer
Get the EXP-108 pre-stretch pallet wrapper for only $9,990
The EXP-108 power pre-stretch pallet wrapper will enable you to improve efficiency and reduce your materials costs. Pallet wrapping machines are typically 50% faster than wrapping pallets by hand. Depending on the scale of your production, this has the potential to save you dozens of work hours per year.
The pre-stretch feature will also allow you to save on the cost of pallet wrapping film. Wrapping a pallet by hand will usually yield a 50% stretch while the EXP-108 stretches wrapping film up to 300%. You will also have to change wrapping film roll less often since machine rolls are much longer.
The EXP-108 is available for $9,990, plus GST and freight, while stocks last. Call ITT Jetpak on 1800 815 531 for more information.
Features and Benefits
- 300% power pre-stretch
- Fully automatic and pre-programmable wrapping cycles
- Adjustable wrapping tension, turntable speed, and carriage speed
- Adjustable top and bottom wrap counts
- Reinforce setting for awkward loads
- One way idle roller to keep film outside the carriage if it is broken
- Easy film threading device
- Height seeking by photo sensor
- Turntable always stops at the home position
- 180° rotating control box
- Soft start and stop
- Automatic film cut at end of cycle
- Automatic film pin puncture
- Maintenance-free metal embossing pre-stretch roller
- One touch automatic program and manual settings
- Easy on-screen troubleshooting
These are the specifications for the standard model, see below for options with alternate specifications.
- Turntable diameter: 1500mm
- Max. wrapping height: 2000mm (80″)
- Max. turntable speed: 12 rpm
- Max. loading weight: 1650kg
- Film roll width: 500mm (20″)
- Film roll outer diameter: 250mm (10″)
- Film core inner diameter: 76mm (3″)
- Power supply: 240V Single phase 10A
- Power Consumption: 1.2kw
- Turntable motor: 1/2 HP 220V AC – 3 phase
- Carriage motor: 1/2 HP 220V AC – 3 phase
- Power pre-stretch: 1/2 HP 220V AC – 3 phase
There is a range of optional extras for the EXP-108 that allow it to suit the needs of just about any business. Options include:
- Larger turntable diameters – The turntable is also available in both 1650mm and 1800mm diameters, these have maximum load weights of 1650kg and 2000kg respectively.
- DC motor for top pressure plate – Provides consistent, high starting torque.
- Higher maximum wrapping height – Wrapping height can be extended to 2500mm or 3000mm.
- Ramp attachment – Allows for easy loading and unloading of pallets.
- Horseshoe turntable – Available with a 1650mm diameter and 2000kg max load weight.
The EXP-108 is an easy to use pallet wrapping machine with a highly customisable setting and options. It can provide you with an automated solution for your business that will improve efficiency and reduce your materials costs.
For more information or to place an order, call ITT Jetpak on 1800 815 531.