Shrink Wrap for Presentation and Protection of Single Units and Multi-Buys
ITT Jetpak stocks a huge variety of shrink film materials that work in conjunction with a wide range of shrink wrapping machines.
Used for packaging both single and multiple units, custom-branded shrink film materials will simultaneously protect your products while enhancing their appearance on retail shelving.
Also beneficial for product transportation, shrink wrapping presents a substantially cheaper alternative to traditional shipping cartons.
Some of the more common shrink film applications include:
With over 30 years’ leading the Australian shrink wrapping industry, ITT Jetpak boasts an experienced and professional sales team that is fully backed by in-house manufacturing and service divisions. With an Australia-wide delivery and service network, we can help your business achieve greater production efficiencies with less downtime and quicker cycles.
Cryovac Polyolefin Shrink Film
IMPACT General Purpose
- Tough, durable and highly versatile
- Superior clarity and sheen
- Abuse- and puncture-resistant
- Suitable for a wide range of industry applications
D-940 Soft Shrink
- ‘Low shrink energy’ allows products to be packaged without buckling, distorting or bending
- Conforms perfectly to products of various shapes and sizes
- High clarity for quality product presentation
- Anti-fog properties – ideal for food packaging
- Superior strength to endure the potential hazards of handling and distribution processes
- Shrinks and seals over a broad temperature range
- Excellent clarity and gloss characteristics
CT-301 Series Thin Gauge High Performance Film
- High performance polyolefin shrink film
- Optimises patent-pending Sealed Air micro-layering technology
- Half the thickness of other shrink films for reduced costs
PVC Shrink Film
PVC & PET Shrink Films
- Suited to both manual and semi-automatic shrink wrapping machinery
- Commonly optimised for multi-packs or product labelling, but suitable for a wide range of applications
- Low shrink temperature
- Excellent sealing properties
- Available in centrefold or single wound
- Available from:
– 15um-25um (thickness)
– 200mm-900mm (width)
- Range of PVC gift wrap and laundry films also available from ITT
PVC Shrink Sleeves
PVC Shrink SleevesITT stocks an extensive range of PVC shrink sleeves that are able to be customised to your unique business requirements. Our shrink sleeves can be cut and perforated to suit your shrink wrapping needs, and are available in both plain and printed variants.
Shrink sleeves are commonly used for a wide range of applications, including:
- Tamper evident seals: specialty seals applied to show evidence of tampering prior to purchase
- Decorative labels: provides better packaging performance on products with non-standard shapes; commonly used as an alternative to standard labels with larger areas available for the application of promotional marketing and advertising
- Multi-packs: ideal for bundling two or more products together
Shrink sleeves are available in the following material options, for compatibility with a diverse range of applications:
- PVC: our standard shrink sleeve, ideal for achieving professional-looking packaging at the lowest cost
- PETG: ideal for bottles, which require a more fitted shrink than other products
- PLA: a biodegradable shrink film made from all natural materials, this material additionally boasts excellent shrink properties
Bundle Shrink Film
For further assistance finding the ideal shrink wrap solution, contact ITT Jetpak.
LDPE Bundle Shrink FilmFrom standard bundle film materials through to high-clarity co-extruded film, ITT has a bundle shrink film material ideally suited to all applications.
- Available in plain, registered or random print film
- Broad range of widths, lengths and thicknesses available
- Low-cost alternative to cardboard (costs approx. 70% less than traditional cartons)
- Able to print up to 8 colours for effective, stand-out packaging
- Ideal for multi-pack bundling
- Low-slip bundle film can help to stabilise pallets
- Easier to open and dispose of than regular cartons
- Able to provide shelf-ready product packaging
- Lower energy than cardboard, bundle film is an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional cartons
ITT’s range of films can be customised to suit specific needs. For clients who are unsure of the ideal shrink film materials for their application, we are also able to provide cost analysis and in-house testing of your products.